Friday, December 7, 2012

I Drink Your Blood (1970)


This film is the epitome of Drive-In Horror Double Features . Often billed with I Eat Your Skin ( hence the groovy tagline " I eat your skin and I drink your blood ") I Drink Your Blood is a direct cinematic descendant from the Manson Family and the Tate / LaBianca murders in 1969 .

I've noticed that there is a pseudo-hipster movement of grindhouse aficionados that have been exalting this film as of late , which is fine by me , though I wonder had the cinematic dictators of coolness ( ie Tarantino and others of his ilk ) not uttered words of praise in its regard would these selfsame connoisseurs so thoroughly tongued the asshole of this films reputation?

Then of course, you have the "serious" moviegoer, you know, the "psychological" film buff (barf) who totally derides the film for its lack of a "comprehensive storyline", hammy acting, etc. Look here fucknuts, not everyone gives a shit about pale-faced little imps who see dead people (barf) and eagerly extend a "helping hand "(violent double barf ). I'll take aged parmesan over M. Night sham-a-lot any day (or night) of the week.

Personally I think we need more hippie blood cults in small town America, maybe balance out the obsession with building a Wal Mart every ten feet. Maybe they can off a couple of these generation "me" motherfuckers. Slit their throats in offering to S.A.D.O.S.! I'm tired of these twitchin' ass, swoop haired text monkeys with their faces glued to their technological gadgets seemingly stored up their asses. These people suck and are the festering byproduct of MTV's cultural science project gone awry. These overhip, snotty, self absorbed cocksuckers and their endless quest for a Youtube publicity shot, brought to you by Facebook (barf).

No comments:

Post a Comment