Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nyogthaeblisz - Apocryphal Progenitors of Mankind's Tribulation (2009)

I'm hardly a fan of black metal, but that's not to say that there aren't a few winners scattered about and Nyogthaeblisz is without a doubt among them!

This is some supremely hateful and violent shit. I don't say that lightly. There's "brutal", there's "sick" and then there's violent and fucking hateful!! I know there's some faggot pussies out there that cry about these guys being a bunch of Nazis. Good. I hope they are a bunch of Nazis. Makes it even better! I couldn't imagine music like this being recorded by a bunch of artsy-fartsy faggot nerds. Music this fucking insane should only be written by totally fucking insane individuals. This aint your Dad's homo Norwegian black metal bullshit.

From what I understand, Nyogthaeblisz are a bunch of beaners from El Paso, which makes it even fucking BETTER!! A bunch of Nazi drug cartel motherfuckers who decided to pump out a couple of blasphemous goat-odes betwixt raping and dismembering a bunch of snitches and stupid bitches. Works for me. It's actually quite funny that people think the Norwegians are "scary" and evil. Fuck that. I'm all about the Nazi beaners in the drug cartel, raping stupid cunts and chopping up their boyfriends. Fuck yeah! Bands like Revenge and Angelcorpse wish they sounded this fucking chaotic.

2 comments: